Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thoughts on "Why?"

As much as I shouldn't care, I can honestly say that I despise my ex boyfriend's girlfriend. I mean, I ended things with him over a year ago, and I don't know him enough anymore to say anything, but she is totally untrustworthy. She writes in her online journal about how she isn't totally sure about being with him. If you say you love somebody, then you shouldn't be unsure. Obviously she is unsatisfied.

I've never been more satisfied with anybody in my life than when I was with my most recent ex boyfriend. Sure things didn't work out, and that happens...I'm still wondering why, but it happens. I never told him that I loved him, but while I was with him, I thought I knew for sure that I'd be beyond satisfied with him for the rest of my life. There was never a moment of wondering if things could have been better, because I thought I had the best.
That's the kind of attitude she should have, but she doesn't. It doesn't matter if she's young. Telling the world how she feels while hiding it from the person that should matter the most to her is never okay. I did that once when I was a little younger, then I figured out that it was purely asinine. It would never be okay to do that to the one you refer to as "the love of your life." Granted, when I did it, I was 12 and didn't have a "love of my life."

Why do I laugh at the stupidity that is revealed so effortlessly in this world?

I'm not one to judge, but I can most certainly allot my opinion to whomever may come across it. This IS my mode of release.

Corresponding with always, my question being "Why?,"
Emily Page.

P.s. Love is real if you choose to believe in it. Don't be a Cynical Sinjin. Believe in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment